Ownership of all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it such as but not limited to texts, images, photographs, logos, names, music, graphics, and videos rests with the originator/license holder. Those works are protected by intellectual property right laws (including copyright laws) and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Any use of the content such as downloading, copying any contents of the website is permitted for non-commercial use only. You must not use this site:
• to post, share or transmit material which is unlawful or infringes anyone else’s rights
• for any commercial purpose or in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which harasses or distresses anyone or restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of the site or otherwise damages our reputation
• to transmit software viruses or code designed to interrupt, destroy or compromise the integrity of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
• The content on our site is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
• You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have obtained from the website in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. The status of any identified contributors as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
• You are responsible for any comments, text, video, audio, images or other content which you post on the site and must obtain any relevant permissions or consents to post this content. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully transferable right to copy, download, distribute, transmit and adapt your content and waive your moral rights in it.
• We are not responsible for content posted on the site by users and third parties. The views expressed are not necessarily the views of the FiMT Research Centre, RAND Europe or KCMHR. You can report any inappropriate content to us at [email protected] We reserve the right to edit or remove content any content on our website at our absolute discretion and without notice.
• The information on this site is subject to change from time to time and we can’t guarantee that it will always be accurate and up-to-date. We are not responsible for the content of external sites which you link to from this site.
• You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The site operators reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with our content standards:
- content may not infringe on intellectual property rights, or be otherwise injurious to third parties.
- content may not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
- no abusive, defamatory, misleading or discriminatory language
- where you encounter open forums on the site, comments must remain on topic and perspectives expressed should be grounded in a factual basis.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact the Site operators.
• Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. The Site operators assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
These Terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from them.